Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 21 January 2015

evaluation


evaluation

In this project i have produced a series of pictures based on the movie burlesque. I have produced a series of location photography and a series of studio photographs. I have also produced an editors page telling about my burlesque scenes and clothes and style.

I enjoyed this project very much. it was based of studio photography and thats the thing that I'm aiming for. i have seen how the studio works and how to become a studio photographer. I enjoyed my photoshoot in the studio. and in location and experimentation with different lights and the different effects that i got.

in this project i have learned different types of lights. I have also learned how they work and which lamp is best for what effect I'm trying g to create. In my photoshoot that i did I mostly used the soft box and the snoot.  We have learned different names of different llights and how the health and safety works in the studio and what we should and should not do.

in my project i could have worked better with my time management.

No comments:

Post a Comment